Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sheree's sketch

I really liked this sketch that Sheree did for the Fetch A Sketch challenge last week...


so I had a play with it and came up with this...


I used one of Corinne's fabulous rope flowers which I thought was perfect for the beachy theme especially with that amazing anchor charm attached. I've also used a couple of gorgeous resin flowers... I just adore resin & I think I have a slight addiction LOL! Here's a close up of the Handmade Halo goodness for you :-)


Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. This is a stunning page!!! LOVE that background pp and the masking!! Perfect take on the sketch :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela I LOVE your page and the way you've mirrored the sketch! Those papers and embellies work so beautifully together!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela just love your page, all the elements work fantastically together ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Angela! Great colours + great embellies = Beautiful page!!

    ReplyDelete