Monday, February 20, 2012

Scrap It Blind

One of my favourite challenges over at Scrapz.Biz is the Scrap it Blind... the DT girls give you written instructions (but no pic hehe...) of a page & you create your page from your interpretation of those instructions :-) I got a chance to do the lovely Chloe's SIB challenge last week & this is what I came up with.


I'm quite liking the end result :-) I used a couple of goodies from my Handmade Halo stash too... a lovely applique flower which I've placed under a resin flower.


It's pretty hot here today... I hope the weather isn't too bad in your neck of the woods today. I've got to go to a P&C meeting now so better get moving.

Thanks for dropping by :-)

6 comments:

  1. You know I absolutely adore this page :-) I LOVE the colours!! That red paper matches the parasol perfectly!! Gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with my challenge :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Angela :) this looks simply gorgeous!!! Love the fabulous photos and beautiful cluster.
    Aga xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a gorgeous colour combo Angela! Love the pics. Beautiful layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout. The red really pops against the blue. Love your masking too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Angela, this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout Angela! Such a beautiful photo and I love your colour scheme

    ReplyDelete