Monday, July 25, 2011

Scrapzbiz weekly challenges - Oh No! theme

Thanks so much for the lovely comments girls :-)

I managed to get a couple of last weeks challenges done over at Scrapbiz after having quite a scrapping block for a few weeks.

This was the Scrap It Blind challenge set by Kerryn. I love the SIB challenges especially when I'm lacking some mojo... just follow the instructions & you have a lovely page before you know it :-).



This next one was for the Fetch A Sketch challenge set by Judith. I really liked Judith's sketch & I think I'll use it again with some smaller photos.

Here's the sketch

and here's my page

If you are looking for some great challenges & some great shopping come over to Scrapzbiz.
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Love these pages Ange, especially the first one of all of you, it is beautiful.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both fabulous pages Angela!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pages Angela. Glad you liked the sketch and thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogland Angela :).

    LOVE both of these pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layouts Angela! Great pics and I love the colour combo in the first one. :)

    ReplyDelete