Sunday, July 24, 2011

Purple Pumpkin July Sketch Challenge

I decided to have a go at Purple Pumpkin's sketch challenge this month since the sketch, designed by Belinda, is a beauty. I do have a "little" stash of gorgeous Purple Pumpkin goodies to play with too LOL!

I'm loving all the gorgeous homemade embellishments that are popping up in the scrapping industry at the moment & I think I'm not the only scrapper that is lovin' them. This page has a Lovelybug Bits n Bobs button on it too.

Here's the sketch

and here's my page
This is my youngest DS when he was 8 months old... he's a 4 year old whirlwind now :-)
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable page Angela! Love it!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous take on the sketch Angela, love your use of PP embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO Angela...the colours are brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete