Sunday, April 15, 2012

Back to school again!

I thought I'd pop in tonight with a couple of pages to share now that I've finished getting all the kidlet's things ready for the first day back at school tomorrow... I'm not exactly sure where the past 2 weeks went but holidays are over here in Qld once again *sigh*. I'm ready to have some quiet time during the day again though I must admit LOL!

This page was for a sketch challenge set by Aga at Scrapz.Biz. It was a fabulous sketch & you also had to use brads... I've got a lot of brads so I had to give this challenge a go :-)
I used the dark background paper for this page so that I could also enter a challenge over at C'est Magnifique.

I've used a Rainbow Splendour yellow doily which was perfect & the cute little book paper envelope which worked in really well too :-)


This next page was for a What's Cooking challenge set by Chloe over at Scrapz.Biz as well. This time we had to use chipboard. I was inspired by how Chloe used chipboard on her sample page so I did something similar with my title on this page. I used raw chipboard letters & then embossed over the top :-)  There's also some RBS pinwheels on here too... just LOVE RBS pinwheels!!!!



For all those with kidlets heading back to school in the morning all the best!!
Take care everyone xxoo

7 comments:

  1. oh wow Angela I love both of these pages :) Can't wait to see what you create next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you enjoy the peace once the kids headed back to school today? I know I sure did! Love those layouts, the top one is just adorable, and the colours are perfect, and that double pager is fabulous!! Love how you made such a feature of the title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome work Angela.. love it.. such cool and fun clusters... oh and i LOVE a good dark background... woot woot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful LO's. I really like the blue and yellow combo on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work as always Angela..your designs are so inspiring :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on publication.
    Lucky you having kids go back to school tomorrow.
    In WA school goes back on Thursday. I love my kids but holly molly how to entertain them for sooooooo many days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your beautiful clean designs Angela. Congrats on the publication. Can't wait to see it in the mag.
    Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete