Friday, August 10, 2012

Hellllooooooo.....

Testing, testing... I'm not sure this blog still works LOL!!! That's probably got a lot to do with the person that is suppose to update it hey? 

How is everyone? I hope you are well. I've been on the outskirts of things lately... not scrapping much; not always getting to check in with all your lovely blogs nearly as much as I like to and we won't even mention my poor unfortunate blog now will we :-(  Anyway, hopefully things will get back to normal now, life just got in the way for a while.

I thought I'd just do a very quick catch up on some of the very few pages I've done in the months since my last update.

Firstly some pages with gorgeous Handmade Halo products.

 
 
 
Secondly, some with some fabulous Rainbow Splendour goodies.
The first one actually has both Handmade Halo & Rainbow Splendour yumminess on there... perfect combination :-)




 
And these were for some challenges :-)






Thanks if you managed to make it to the end LOL!  I'm happy that I'm caught up with putting my pages up but sorry if it was a bit long winded.

I've been having fun doing the Olympiad Challenges over at Scrapz.Biz so I will have a few more shares for you soon :)

Take care everyone & stay warm :-)

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo, hello stranger. Great to have you back sharing some of your gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you Ange, loving all your pages, especially the first one of you and the kids that is just fabulous!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this sure is a beautiful and bright post. Love your family shot and layout. All your pages are awesome. You really have a way with colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You certainly know how to work with colour Angela! Beautiful work. xx

    ReplyDelete